Life has changed, my commitment to your health has not.
As we begin to move through the phases of reintroduction my commitment to your whole health remains a priority. While there are still no specific dates for when we can train together, here are the safety guidelines we will follow for in-person training.
1. We will follow the recommendations of Gov. Inslee and the state of Washington regarding open dates, ratio guidelines, etc. Here is the link for the current guidelines.
2. Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations will be available and all clients will be asked to wash their hands prior to each training session.
3. Contactless temperature checks will be conducted for everyone entering the training session. A person with a body temperature reading of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees Celsius) or
showing any of the following COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days will not be permitted to enter.
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
New loss of taste or smell
4. All equipment will be wiped down before and after each use.
5. We will follow the WA state guidelines for use of masks.
THIS IS HARD. I'm right there with you, ready to get back to 'normal'. These guidelines are in place so that we can train together again, in a way that honors you, me, and the people around us. I've always believed that part of being human is sharing this wild and wonderful life together, in all of its messiness, joy, and beauty. Putting you at risk of injury or illness is never an option.
Thank you for working together to make sure we can KEEP working together.